KINGDOM

LINKED

NETWORK

JOIN THE MOVEMENT

 

Kingdom Linked Network is the place where Kingdom-minded entrepreneurs come together for the 3 C's:

 

Community, Collaboration, and Connection. 

 

We are linking the Kingdom of God together, one leader at a time. We are to here to grow together and serve each other. As we like to say…. 80% is just showing up. The other 20% is HOW you show up. 

Kingdom Linked Network.jpg

KLN Membership Benefits

Kingdom Linked Network Membership.jpg

HIGH-LEVEL COACHING:

 

Every single week Kingdom Linked Network hosts a connection and training call on Zoom which includes high-level coaching and training from industry experts, speakers, coaches, and fellow entrepreneurs including our KLN founder Coach Paul Ybarra!

These sessions are geared to connect you, equip you, and empower you with knowledge, tools, and wisdom to access your next level.

The value of the content shared and connections formed in these sessions cannot be put into words!

Kingdom Linked Network Spotlight.jpg

BUSINESS SPOTLIGHT OPPORTUNITY:

As a member of KLN you will have the opportunity to submit a spotlight application to highlight your business in the Kingdom Linked Network (which can include a short video)!

Once accepted, your business will be featured on the KLN website and highlighted during our weekly coaching call with the entire network!

You will also have the opportunity to share your expertise and highlight your resources during KLN Q&A sessions!

Kingdom Linked Network Opportunity.jpg

GROWTH AND OPPORTUNITY:

 

In real estate, they say location location location. As an entrepreneur we say exposure exposure exposure!

 

As a member of KLN your business contact information will be added to our exclusive directory and publically posted for the world to find you!

 

Being a part of this list, in company with experts in so many fields, creates high-profile exposure for you and your Kingdom Business!  These are Kingdom connections that can facilitate tremendous growth and opportunities for your business to grow and scale!

 

As a member of KLN, there are no specific requirements, assignments, or performance expectations for any member. This community and membership is an asset for you to leverage and we fully believe that you will get out what you put in. ("For as a man sows; that shall he also reap." Galations 6:7)

We challenge and encourage each of our members to show up with a servant's heart come to pour, not just to be poured into.

BECOME A MEMBER

 

Kingdom Linked Network is currently accepting new members for a limited time!

Choose your preferred enrollment option below and get plugged in to KLN!

We're excited to meet you!


MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP | $97
 

ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP | $997
Get 2 Months Free!